BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 26, 2009

it has been an busy 0ccupied week!

m0nday was the best day in my life!
thkz t0 Viki! ^^
i met Timothy Marc Surain wid his fren, Ananth near my place!
chit chat wid them!
Viki didnt c0ntact my the wh0le day! :(

Tues was a tiring day!
had Futs0l Training!
bef0re the training, Fizah, Andrew and I met t0 d0 pr0ject @ Esplanade!
Fust0l training was damn tiring!
muscle ache!

Wed, went 0ut with Nandy and G0pi, the sweetest c0uple!
we went to Suntec City, n0 idea why!
thks t0 G0pi Pa wh0 made me walk a l0t!
we ended up watching, "TRANSFORMERS" at Marina Square!
nice m0vie!
i reali g0t int0 the m0vie which was a j0ke f0r the ad0rable c0uple!
had a great day ppl!
aft that, went f0r Mini Sh0ppin with Minnie, my sweetest Drug!

Thurs, was my br0-in-law's bae!
Happy Birthday, Uncle!
my 1st meeting wid Viki ^^
i waited f0r 27 mins f0r him at B00n Keng MRT Stati0n!
sad thing is that we met f0r awhile 0nly!
i m disturbing him as
Anjadi!
j0kin da!
i headed t0 Bed0k MRT stati0n t0 meet my P23 Peeps f0r Beach 0uting t0 ECP!
Ms Ng left early since she left giddy due t0 the h0t weather!
Sad!
we headed t0 Parkway t0 eat and buy snackz!
we walk d0wn t0 ECP!
we cycled, played, ate, g0ssiped and had fun!
had a great day!


P23 Sexy back view :D

today, Viki left t0 Malaysia!
will be back 0n Wed 0nli!
g0nna miss him like crazy!
i was t0 tired t0 speak t0 him yest.
regardin n0w!
went for tut0ring t0day!

alright ppl!
will keep u all update 0n and then!
take care!

0 comments: